The outaken The outaken

Light and Dark...

Classical to techno.... in a "Light and Dark" series ... kind of ironic

TommyUlysesGrant responds:

Yea I did not think it would be good idea but a friend sead it would be cool to have a mixture. I honestly have no talent in computer programs.

Light And Dark Pt. 7 Light And Dark Pt. 7

Great Variation and Buildup

I loved the build up to around 1:40. It's nice to see some variation amongst the series. Since this one's radically different from the previous 6. It seemed kinda funny to picture a drum soloist around 3:25

Hey why not XD

Light and Dark Pt. 6 Light and Dark Pt. 6

Awesome

The percussion seems a little abnormal with the rest. Especially compared to the other Light and Dark series. Still awesome though. This track in particular sounds like it has E.S. Posthumus inspiration

Come Alive Teaser Come Alive Teaser

Sounds Alright

Mislabeled as being indie, but that doesn't really matter.

I like how it opens into the main part, with the bass (around 0:45) but it seems like it should have more emphasis on the lead at that point. Like, if it just has that lead sample you used up to that point, then was doubled with a sawtooth or something. Just something so it doesn't drown in the bass. You could just make the lead louder, but that's not as interesting as adding in extra emphasis.

The bass is just a little too loud, as it has some clipping in there that you should try to get rid of.

Other than that, I'd say just continue with it, adding in some kind of variation, like a chorus then it'll probably be pretty good. You could even use the intro (starts around 0:13) as like a verse or interlude, if you take that kind of structure.

Ode to Hugh G. Rection Ode to Hugh G. Rection

Funky

Actually has a funky sound to it. Its inspiration is obviously a little ... crude ... "Hugh G. Rection"

Im Feelin So High Im Feelin So High

Missing...

Obviously would sound better with lyrics. Otherwise it's pretty good, for hip hop.

Moments Together Moments Together

Great

Nice sound and everything. Could use a better drum track though.

On Roses We Fall On Roses We Fall

A fair warning..

Anybody who doesn't listen to midis very much won't like them, probably about 80% of the time. It's because they're listening more to how it sounds, in comparison to most other songs. Which is fair, but means you'll lose respect just because it's a midi and doesn't have a very good sound to it.

I'm used to midis though, and paying attention to the composition over the sound. In that respect, I vote a 7 / 10, pretty good, but not great. I might rate higher if I had a copy of the midi to actually look closer into the composition.

FrozeNNN responds:

Thanks for the intelligent feedback.

I was hoping that at least a handful of people would look past how the music has been recorded, and be able to look at the piece itself.

This was written in Guitar Pro, so unless you have that i wont be able to send you the score for you to look at, though id very much like to.

Thanks for the warning though :)

Through the Clouds Through the Clouds

Random

Has an alright sound to it, but seems to just be random patterns at some parts, that don't really flow well with each other.

Go Kill Yourself Go Kill Yourself

...

Really bad recording. Vocals sounded like a death metal gutteral vocalist dry heaving.